Language Selection

Get healthy now with MedBeds!
Click here to book your session

Protect your whole family with Orgo-Life® Quantum MedBed Energy Technology® devices.

Advertising by Adpathway

         

 Advertising by Adpathway

Prince Harry & Prince William's Rift Has Been "Hard and Sad," Per Aide

1 year ago 85

PROTECT YOUR DNA WITH QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY

Orgo-Life the new way to the future

  Advertising by Adpathway

Prince Harry Shares "Challenging" Conversation He's Started Having With Kids Archie and Lilibet

Prince William and Prince Harry’s relationship remains strained.

Jason Knauf—who previously served as communications secretary for the brothers and their wives, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle—recently shared rare insight into where the two brothers stand today amid their ongoing rift.

“It's very difficult to have this stuff play out in the public eye, but [William]'s chosen to keep his thoughts on it private,” Jason said during an appearance on 60 Minutes Australia, which aired Feb. 23. “And I think all of us who know him really have to respect that we should do the same.”

He added, “But I will say, of course, it's been hard and sad, especially for all of us who know both of them.”

The former aide noted that, like any family, the British royals have good times and bad times.

“We have ups and downs in family, even when you really love someone,” he noted. “You can have times when you don't want to spend that much time with them.”

When asked whether William’s eventual succession into his role as King might affect the role Harry—who stepped away from royal duties in early 2020—takes on within the family, Jason referred to the brothers’ long history.

"I can't speculate about the future,” he explained. “They achieved a lot together, and none of that can ever be taken away."

Yui Mok - WPA Pool/Getty Images

Jason also briefly addressed his time working with both Harry and Meaghan on their 2018 nuptials.

“I worked really closely with the two of them and we had lots of great times,” the former royal executive—who reportedly raised a complaint against Meghan in 2018—said. “Working on their wedding was an amazing, magical experience. And I wish them absolutely all the best with their lovely family.” 

E! News has reached out to reps for Harry and William for comment but has not yet heard back.

While public communications between William and Harry have been few and far between in recent years, William and Kate did take a moment to wish the younger royal well during a milestone birthday last year.

On the couple’s personal Instagram page, a message shared to their Story on Sept. 15, “Wishing a Happy 40th Birthday to the Duke of Sussex."

For more news on the royal family, keep reading.

Karwai Tang/WireImage

Prince Harry Reaches Settlement in U.K. Tabloids Lawsuit

The Duke of Sussex reached a settlement with News Group Newspapers—which is responsible for The Sun as well as the now defunct News of the World—on Jan. 22 after suing the organization in 2019 over alleged unlawful actions on the part of journalists and private investigators working for the newspapers to obtain information on the royal family.

The deal included the company paying "substantial damages," as well as issuing a "full and unequivocal apology" to Harry and public acknowledgement of "the extensive coverage and serious intrusion into his private life as well as the private life of Diana, Princess of Wales,” per NBC News.

Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images

Kate Middleton Is in Remission After Finishing Chemotherapy for Cancer

The Princess of Wales announced on Jan. 14 that she's in remission after complete cancer treatments

"It is a relief to now be in remission and I remain focused on recovery," she wrote in a message on X, formerly Twitter, Jan. 14. "As anyone who has experienced a cancer diagnosis will know, it takes time to adjust to a new normal."

"I am however looking forward to a fulfilling year ahead," she continued. "There is much to look forward to."

Photo by Astrida Valigorsky/Getty Images

Meghan Markle's Longtime Dog Guy Dies

The Duchess of Sussex mourned the death of her beloved rescue beagle, who she adopted in 2015 before meeting husband Prince Harry.

She wrote on Instagram Jan. 7, "I have cried too many tears to count - the type of tears that make you get in the shower with the absurd hope that the running water on your face will somehow make you not feel them, or pretend they’re not there. But they are. And that’s okay too."

"Thank you for so many years of unconditional love, my sweet Guy," Meghan added. "You filled my life in ways you’ll never know."

Samir Hussein/WireImage

Prince William Mourns Death of Former Nanny's Stepson

Edward "Ed" Pettifer—stepson of Prince William and Prince Harry's former nanny Alexandra Pettifer, also known as Tiggy Legge-Bourke—was one of the victims of the New Year's Day terrorist attack in New Orleans.

"Catherine and I have been shocked and saddened by the tragic death of Ed Pettifer," William said in a message posted on Kate Middleton's Instagram Stories Jan. 4. "Our thoughts and prayers remain with the Pettifer family and all those innocent people who have been tragically impacted by this horrific attack."

Michael Buckner/Variety via Getty Images

Meghan Markle Rejoins Instagram to Reveal New Netflix Show

The Suits alum—who shut down her personal social media accounts shortly before her 2018 wedding to Prince Harry—debuted a solo Instagram page on Jan. 1.

A day later, she announced a new Netflix series titled With Love, Meghan, which "reimagines the genre of lifestyle programming, blending practical how-to’s and candid conversation with friends, new and old," according to a press release.

For the latest breaking news updates, click here to download the E! News App

Read Entire Article

         

        

Start the new Vibrations with a Medbed Franchise today!  

Protect your whole family with Quantum Orgo-Life® devices

  Advertising by Adpathway