Christine | Updated: 10/13/22October 13, 2022
Cosmic Coral (556)
Dior Cosmic Coral (556) Rouge Blush ($46.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a brighter, medium coral with warmer, more orange-leaning undertones with a satin finish.
- Opaque pigmentation
- Soft, smooth, finely-milled without being too powdery or too thin
- Applied evenly and blended out well
- Long-wearing (8 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
These are likely to be very similar shades based on our duping algorithm.
- Chanel Coco Code (LE, $70.00).
- Guerlain Coral Blush (LE, ).
- ColourPop Totes (P, $8.00).
- Guerlain Petrouchka #7 (LE, ).
- REFY Malaya (P, $20.00).
- ColourPop Ex (LE, $5.00).
- Tom Ford Beauty Explicit Flush (Right) (PiP, ).
- Tom Ford Beauty Exotic Flora (Bottom) (LE, ).
- MAC Supercontinental (LE, $24.00).
- Tom Ford Beauty Nude Glow (Center) (LE, ).
$46.00/0.23 oz. - $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts," though under "formula," the brand states that it has "bold, yet buildable color." Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren't too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
We're here to help you make better beauty purchases that you'll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!